Arnold Remake Channel Arnold Remake Channel

Big funny hat

Yeah its great. Whoever was involved in the making of this is some sort of brilliant and sexy lawyer/lion tamer detective.

fatgirlproductions responds:

Yeah, the creators of this animation have fucking huge penises. That's why it rocked so hard.

pencil meets paper pt. 1 pencil meets paper pt. 1

Cute

I liked it.
I voted lower because I wasn't keen on the music and the lines were too thick, but the interactions between the character and the pencil were very well done.
Please try something in this theme again. Nice work.

september0018 responds:

thx, i sure will!!!

Lifegroup Lifegroup

What?

Without reading your introduction on the launch page, the cartoon make absolutely no sense. A strange schizophrenic man talks a lot of jibberish at a (very sensitive) mute couple while a gang of ethnically diverse kids hang out in the living room. Unintentionally, this turned out to be really funny. Especially when he starts to pray out of left field. I'm not knocking the religious aspect, but I just think the cartoon lacks some key exposition.

Please stop constantly moving the character's and background. It's really disorienting.

Godlimations responds:

read my comments, perhaps it will enlighten you :) hey what! yey I got someone to say it was funny!! yeah yeah, thanks for the contructive critisism.